Monday, September 21, 2009

Dream a little dream


I don't know what it is about being pregnant that brings out the most crazy, vivid, and beautiful dreams! The best part is I can actually remember them! Last night I had a dream I had a girl and she was perfect and beautiful :)


I had a dream about Braden when I was pregnant with him too but I could never see his face. I got to see her face in this dream and she looked like the perfect mix of Jon and I. We will find out if I am right about the baby being a girl in about a month....but I am pretty convinced!


3 comments:

  1. i have dreams like that too...or nightmares, whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was pregnant, I had a dream where I was nursing a little boy with blond curls.

    I had 3 dreams about the baby before I knew the sex- and he was a boy in all of the dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a dream of a little girl with brown hair and brown eyes, she reminded me of a little Amelie. In the dream I was holding her hand and walking around a beach. We were at some beach party/ festival thing...I remember walking through crowds of people with her to get to the water...Really weird. But now that I think of it, that little girl in my dream looks just like Clover, but older. In my dream the little girl was about 2yrs old. Dreams are a trip! lol...

    ReplyDelete