Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Monday, July 27, 2009
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Ok seriously....wtf is this???? These bags are hideous......bleh! I mean is that rubber in there RUBBER? Gwen you are supposed to be a fashion icon and you put out this crap? Ok I know this isn't the ENTIRE line and there MIGHT be something I like down the road but the preview you have released does not look good. Well, maybe I should thank you, because these bags are so ugly I will not be dropping $500+ on one this season and I can actually save some money. Nevermind the almost $500 I have spent on No Doubt tickets this year, oh pish posh! I seriously hope that you go back to the drawing board and pump out some fabulousity for the Spring '10 line missy!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Today is the second day in my I'm quitting smoking journey. I have decided to quit for a few reasons.
- I want to live a long time
- I hate smoking outside in the summer with the bugs!
- I want to set a good example for Braden
- It smells yucky!
- my blood pressure decreased
- my pulse rate dropped
- and my body temperature went up
8 hours after my last cigarette:
- Carbon monoxide levels in the blood return to normal
- Oxygen levels in blood return to normal
24 hours after my last cigarette:
- chance of heart attack decreases (scary!)
48 hours after my last cigarette (and where I currently am):
- Nerve endings start regrowing (what??)
- Ability to smell and taste is enhanced (great not I'll be hungry more)
- Shortness of breath decreases
So it is nice to know there are some benefits since we are a world of "get immediate results"
Now if I could just find a diet or a magic pill to make weight fall off IMMEDIATELY!