Monday, September 7, 2009

Change of pace







Normally I like to be funny and witty on my blog but sometimes things need to be said that aren't so fun. One thing I absolutely CANNOT stand is any kind of ill will or maliciousness towards a child. It makes me crazy.


I have talked about my "dads" new wife( easily considered an Evil Stepmother, eventhough she would probably love being called that) on many many occasions and the events that have occurred between us. I put his name in quotations because he is nothing even close to a father or even a father figure for that matter, and he disgusts me. His wife has done everything in her power to push me out and make a relationship with him difficult and has also succeeded in doing so. Honestly I am a big girl and that is fine, I have moved on and gotten over it and man is my life so much better without them! Since she has succeeded in attacking me to no end and I am not there anymore for her to mess with she has now moved on to my 12 year old sister. What a sick twisted sad person, picking on a little girl.

When I was having problems with this individual it was much easier. I didn't have to go there every other weekend and I wasn't 12. I was able to stand up for myself and fight back and eventually move on with my life. My sister is really stuck and it breaks my heart. His wife manipulates, attacks (not physically) and brings my sister down so much that it is hard to watch. She calls my sister names, doesn't appreciate her, and doesn't even trust her to be alone with her 7 year old son. I have never seen anyone act so terribly to a child and it honestly takes everything in me to stop myself from beating the crap out of this girl. I don't know if she had some effed up childhood or why she feels the need to make children feel like crap but I don't think it is ok. Oh and by the way she is only 2 years older than me so it makes it even harder for my sister to accept that she has to listen to someone almost the same age as her sister.

I am a very nice person and I get along with a lot of people, but when I love I love hard. If you burn me it sucks to be you, and if you mess with my family you should probably make every effort to not cross paths with me. The simple solution to this would be to bring all of this to her Dads attention right? Wrong. He is a spineless piece of work who believes his precious wife always means well and would never purposely hurt someones feelings, and let me tell you how sick it is. For a while I never understood the term "whipped" but now I do. He can't do anything without asking her first and it is annoying. It is very hard to have respect for someone who can't think. I know I sound harsh right now but there is sooo much history that I am allowed to be like this!

Getting back to my sister though I will say she is one of the nicest, well behaved, responsible and loving 12 year old girls I have ever met. She hardly talks back (well she IS 12! lol) and is just so sweet, so when I hear of someone talking bad to her it is hard not to turn into the Incredible Hulk. Children are so innocent and I hate when people close to them belittle them just to feel better about themselves as some sick kind of release. Anyone who chooses another person over their children is sick and confused in my opinion. I don't think I would understand all of this if I wasn't a mother. I have no respect for anyone who cant listen to their children and always take their side. Your children are forever, and they love you unconditionally. But you can only push a kid aside so much until they get older and wiser and move on to better themselves.

I really hope that he gets his shit in order and realizes what he is doing before it is too late. It is already too late for mine and his relationship and I would hate for him to end up a very lonely old sad man. In the end it is ultimately his loss, but I really honestly hope that his hag wises up and learns some maturity and treats my sister better and he takes it upon himself for once in his life to tell her that she can't talk to his daughter like that. Grow some balls dude and try to act like a man and a father.....for once

No comments:

Post a Comment