Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oh puh-leeeeeease..slow news day?








*insert britney guy dramatics*  LEAAAVE THE ROSSDALES ALOOOOONE!!

Saw this today on Perezhilton.com (and just about everywhere else) and I can't stress how annoyed I am.  Those sites (which I love btw) will do anything to make something, or nothing, a story.  Looking at this picture I do not see someone groping the nanny, coping a feel, rubbing a butt, or even being flirtatious.  What I see is a woman going up a steep hill with a child and a man placing his hand on her lower back to help keep balance.  Lets be real, if he wanted to touch her butt, or grab it whatever, he would be.  Oh yeah and his KIDS were there!  I am a little biased because I LOVE Gwen and Gavin but I just dont think this is what they are trying to make it out to be.  I will normally admit when something looks bad, but I just dont see it...sorry.  I think for the most part they are pretty quiet reserved people and it kills the gossip mags and sites that there isnt much dirt.  I mean dont gt me wrong if that were my husband I would be pissed at his hand getting that close, but I wouldnt think he was cheating on me!  Move on gossip people and report legitimate stuff to me like Lindsay Lohans latest arrest or something

UPDATE: See?  They are now reporting that wasnt even his nanny but his SISTER! New headline....

No comments:

Post a Comment