Saturday, June 16, 2012

Allow me to re-introduce myself...and my blog

Hello all!  It's been a long time but have no fear, I am here.


I recently went back and was reading through my blog and it was pretty...well...depressing and a little boring.  I swear I am a much more interesting person, so I decided to give it a little facelift.  From now on I will be incorporating a little of my personal life but a lot of it will just be me saying what I want.  I will comment on stories that interest me, bug me, or..yes..make me lol.


I will update a little on me since it has been so long.  I am now a 26 year old wife and mother of THREE.  Yes I am done having kids.  The past two and a half years have been hectic, stressful, and trying but I have managed to come through it (with help from friends and family) and I am grateful for that.  I am trying to be more of an optimist but that takes time.  I am tempted to call this "the bitch blog" because I am one, and I do it a lot, but I also LOL a lot so I am going to stick with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment